We are primarily a forum that brings together security professionals to further their common goals and to share experiences and best practices.
The Chapter organizes and provides a number of services and events, which include:
- Monthly meetings at which a variety of speakers are invited covering a wide range of security-related topics
- Networking opportunities where security professionals in both private and public sectors can connect, share information and develop business relationships
- Young Professionals and Women in Security programs
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development support, including certification study groups
- Point of contact for collaboration with other ASIS chapters within the region